MWA300 & MWA330A - 3-PHASE RATIO AND WINDING RESISTANCE ANALYSER
- Combines TTR and resistance testing in one box - faster, more efficient testing
- 55% smaller, 40% lighter than individual instruments
- Only one set of leads required - lighter, smaller and less expensive
- One test form - easier, faster to complete
- Built-in demagnetisation
The Megger MWA300 and 330A Transformer Winding Analysers are here to offer you a faster, more efficient testing device through combining TTR and resistance testing in a single unit.
This advanced 3-phase transformer test system provides complete ratio, phase and winding resistance measurements with only one 3-phase lead-set connection. What’s more, it offers portability, a reduced set-up time and increased job safety.
Once connected, the MWA300 performs DC resistance measurements on all high- and low-side windings without reconnection. It has an 8-terminal/6-winding resistance measurement capability and doesn’t need any inter-connected boxes, allowing you to test all 6 windings without having to disconnect and reconnect leads.
The MWA300 series saves you even more time by using a single software platform, PowerDB, which means you only need one set-up and one easy-to-use test form.
The MWA300 series can be used effectively test power transformers, distribution transformers, CTs and VTs, and motors and generators.
The following tests are easily performed with a single instrument, the MWA300 series, and a single 3-phase lead set connection:
- 3-phase turns ratio
- 3-phase winding resistance
- OLTC continuity (make-before-break)
- 3 phase core demagnetization
- Magnetic balance / flux distribution
- Excitation current
- Polarity and phase angle deviation
- Auto vector detection
- Heat-run test
The MWA330A comes equipped with a built-in computer that has a 305 mm (12 in) colour display and touch-screen interface. The computer is designed to control the unit and it can store up to 100, 000 data sets.